Sox, Rockies set for chilly World Series

Sox, Rockies set for chilly World Series

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Sox, Rockies set for chilly World Series. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

“It has been a remarkable streak. ... But we've moved past that. We're just again looking forward to the opportunity to win the next game.”

After a fall storm swept over Denver, a light snow covers the field in Coors Field in Denver on Sunday, Oct. via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Peggy

AOL

#1 Oct 25, 2007
Please keep the scores at top of page, I am deaf and when you don't have the scores on top of page I don't know what is going on. I have caption and put it on TV but you don't always put the scores on top of page at start of each game series. So please keep it on top. I love baseball so this is important to me.
Peggy ([email protected])

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Holliday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardinals Clinch National League Central with 7... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hatchet 1
News Six-run second inning sends Cardinals past Brewers (Aug '13) Aug '13 knowitall 1
News With contracts expiring, Cardinals could see to... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Baseball 1
News Roster Management in 2011; the Cardinals of 2012 (Aug '11) Aug '11 PackerBacker-Wich... 2
News MLB: Cardinals 9, Dodgers 5 (Apr '11) Apr '11 laura 1
News Would a blockbuster Pujols deal work? (Feb '11) Feb '11 somekindaguy 2
News Cardinals, Pujols extend contract deadline (Feb '11) Feb '11 ccrider 2
More from around the web