Livingston makes Reds rotation decisi...

Livingston makes Reds rotation decision difficult

There are 1 comment on the Springfield News-Sun story from Mar 26, 2007, titled Livingston makes Reds rotation decision difficult. In it, Springfield News-Sun reports that:

Bobby Livingston might not be the favorite to bring up the rear of the Cincinnati Reds starting rotation, but he's making a race of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News-Sun.

Richard

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2007
I know $8 million is lots of money but I wish we could say bye bye to Milton to anyone and give Saarlos, Livingston and Belinda a chance as starters. Milton has done nothing which surprises me not because look who signed him, O'Brien and when not even the spend thrift Yankees tried to get him. O'Brien truly wasted millions but if the Reds have a chance in 07 Milton MUST GO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Belisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado Rockies 5, Arizona Diamondbacks 3: Dic... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mark mearin 1
News Blake helps Dodgers slam Jimenez, Rockies (Aug '10) Aug '10 surf_morongo 1
News To win the West, beat the West - Lamar Ledger (Jul '10) Jul '10 Daniel Williams 3
News Marlins interested in Rockies' reliever Morillo (Apr '09) Apr '09 JUAN YANES 11
News Dodgers' Martin takes out frustration on Reds (Apr '08) Apr '08 Daniel 3
News Marlins stuck in downward spiral -- South Flori... (Aug '07) Aug '07 MimiTheCatLovesHe... 27
News Stuck in downward spiral (Aug '07) Aug '07 d mullins 1
More from around the web