Prior to try another comeback from sh...

Prior to try another comeback from shoulder surgery, signs mino...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Prior to try another comeback from shoulder surgery, signs mino.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Right-hander Mark Prior, who has missed more than two full seasons because of shoulder problems, and infielder Chris Burke agreed to minor league contracts with the San Diego Padres on Tuesday and were invited ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Wardell

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Did Mark really sign this contract with his left hand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Prior Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Prior Creates Roster Questions for Red Sox (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim Penson 1
News Chicago Cubs: First Basemen Anthony Rizzo Asks,... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ozzie Guillen 2
News Prior Starting to Look Ready (Jun '06) Apr '11 Matt 3
News Former ace Mark Prior signs with minor league team (Aug '10) Aug '10 crook county lib ... 1
News Chicago White Sox GM taking calculated gamble o... (Jul '09) Aug '09 KenoshaMark 249
News Nats, Strasburg and Boras: Plenty of drama to come (Jun '09) Jun '09 NYStateOfMind 6
News My Christmas List (Dec '07) Sep '08 Betty 3
More from around the web