Is McGwire to Blame for Cardinals' La...

Is McGwire to Blame for Cardinals' Lack of Offensive? The Numbers Don't Suggest It

There are 1 comment on the River Front Times story from May 13, 2010, titled Is McGwire to Blame for Cardinals' Lack of Offensive? The Numbers Don't Suggest It. In it, River Front Times reports that:

So a little over a month into the season, the Cardinals ' pitching, particularly the starting pitching, has been absolutely exquisite, while the offense has been, um, let's see...what's the opposite of exquisite? Maybe not the opposite, actually; how about something that's well short of exquisite but not the polar opposite.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at River Front Times.

JIM BOB

Lewisburg, WV

#1 May 13, 2010
McGUIRE SHOULD TEACH SOME PATIENCE AND THEN THE NATURAL HITTING TALENT WILL COME TOGETHER IN THE
EXPECTED DISPLAY.

RIGHT NOW,IT LOOKS LIKE THE CARDINALS ARE READING
THEIR OWN PRESS CLIPPINGS.....IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark McGwire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joc Pederson and the July slump (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News A timeline in the career of Barry Bonds (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News U.S. strikes out with prosecution of baseball g... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News We forgave these baseball cheats - so why not A... (Mar '15) Mar '15 GymRatJuice 1
News A-Rod, Josh Hamilton and the hypocrisies of dru... (Feb '15) Feb '15 cheatscantcompete 1
News Happy 35th Birthday, Albert Pujols: Jan. 16 (Jan '15) Jan '15 david suttle 1
News Maddux, Thomas looking good to HOF voters (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ozzie Guillen 2
More from around the web