PBS documentarian Ken Burns revisits baseball with 'Tenth Inning'

Sep 26, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Oregonian

PBS documentarians Ken Burns and Lynn Novick revisit their 18-plus hour, 1994 documentary series "Baseball" this week with a four-hour, two-part sequel, "The Tenth Inning" . The film explores the intervening years since the first film, including baseball's steroids scandal, the 1994 strike, the rise of Asian and Latino players and the stories of ...

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2010
Silvio Anichini Chicago

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Mr. Burns,

What a waste of time! All I saw was a documentary on the Yankees and the Red Sox and the drug scandal.......you totally screwed up by not respecting the true spirit of baseball by not spending anytime at all on the White Sox first championship in 88 years! After your brilliant Civil War, this was a total disappointment....another commercial for the Yankees and the Red Sox....what a waste of time! That's the last time I'm watching one of your documnetaries......what a waste of time!

Regards,

Silvio Anichini
Chicago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark McGwire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maddux, Thomas looking good to HOF voters (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ozzie Guillen 2
Expos release Canseco (Jan '14) Jan '14 CWS_FAN 1
Dodgers beat D-backs 5-3 in brawl-filled game (Jun '13) Jun '13 flbadcatowner 1
Is Mark McGwire to blame for Los Angeles Dodger... (May '13) Jun '13 LBC 2
Confess? Armstrong may not have much to gain (Jan '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 43
Why Hasn't Lance Armstrong Apologized? (Nov '12) Nov '12 Maddox 3
If Lance Armstrong wants to redeem himself, he ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 My_Opinion_El_Pas... 15
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mark McGwire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••