Orioles' Luke Scott: Obama was not born in America

Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5
The Baltimore Orioles distanced themselves Wednesday from Luke Scott's interview with Yahoo! Sports, with a team spokesman saying the outfielder's comments do not reflect the opinion of the organization. Full Story
Mets Fan Forever

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I'm surprised that Bud Selig didn't slap Mr. Scott on the wrist & give him a warning that the next slanderous comment will result in a lighter wallet and/or a couple of days off!!!! Celebrities need to KEEP QUIET once in a while!!! Just ask John Rocker, Don Imus, Mel Gibson etc.......Luke is just like the crazy racist uncle who shows up a bit tipsy at Thanksgiving dinner and annoys everyone with his "politically incorrect" remarks or the hip fun loving aunt who shows up to the pool party in a bathing suit that is more suited for a 18 year old coed. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manny Pacquiao, Tiger Woods, Kournikova, Favre ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
Orioles change policy, allow players to wear we... (Mar '11) Mar '11 CJR 1
luke scott (Mar '06) Dec '10 Nut 34
Luke Scott questions Obama's birthplace (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh Boy 5
O’s Outfielder Luke Scott Questions O... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Caes 1
Orioles 3, Twins 2: Duensing sharp in first sta... (Jul '10) Jul '10 TC Florida 19
Orioles, with majors' worst record, fire manage... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Gomer 1
More from around the web