Inbox: Were offseason moves enough?

Inbox: Were offseason moves enough?

There are 1 comment on the Major League Baseball story from Feb 15, 2010, titled Inbox: Were offseason moves enough?. In it, Major League Baseball reports that:

Welcome to the last Cardinals Inbox before Spring Training officially opens. As always, if you have a question, use the link below to submit it -- and please be sure to include your first name, last initial and hometown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Major League Baseball.

oneaday

Avondale, AZ

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Brian Barden was national league rookie of the month in april. He hit 385 with 3 homeruns. Tony LaRussa rewarded him by sitting him on the bench, and playing Joe Thurston most of the time the next month. When he started to struggle at the plate with very limited playing time. He was immediately shipped off to AAA to be forgotten about.I believe if he had gotten a fair opportunity to play everyday he would have been a real assett to the team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Lohse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask BA (Oct '13) Oct '13 Pan American 1
News Ryan Vogelsong pitches Giants to 6-1 victory ov... (Oct '12) Oct '12 NewYorkNick 1
News Ozzie Guillen ejected for 1st time with Marlins (Jun '12) Jul '12 cmon 12
News Baseball's most overpaid players (May '11) May '11 Ozzie Guillen 1
News Fantasy Forecaster: Longoria set to return soon (May '11) May '11 goBigRedSox 1
News Cards plan to give Suppan a start (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jocko 1
News Three-time NL MVP Pujols scuffling (May '10) May '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web