White Sox's luck in Oakland continues...

White Sox's luck in Oakland continues to be bad

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 16, 2008, titled White Sox's luck in Oakland continues to be bad. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

It has become a way of life for the White Sox that no lead at McAfee Coliseum is safe, no matter how large or how early.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Painful

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 16, 2008
This lost was painful. The Sox gave the game away at least three times.
Chico17

La Crosse, WI

#3 Aug 16, 2008
Don: Chico and the Kid are headed for the Southside (Bridgeport, Oak Lawn, Homewood, Matteson and Olympia Fields) for the Mariners series and now possibly the Rays series. Today's win was so important! Hold down the fort, we'll be back in about a week. I'll try to post if I can from the home area. 35th and Shields here we come! Chico

“Hit the bricks troll!!”

Since: Jun 08

Chicago

#4 Aug 16, 2008
Chico17 wrote:
Don: Chico and the Kid are headed for the Southside (Bridgeport, Oak Lawn, Homewood, Matteson and Olympia Fields) for the Mariners series and now possibly the Rays series. Today's win was so important! Hold down the fort, we'll be back in about a week. I'll try to post if I can from the home area. 35th and Shields here we come! Chico
Gotcha, Hit Morie O'Malleys for the BEST Dogs, Polish & PorkChop Sammich in all of Chicago if ya get a chance!...Till then Go Sox!

“Hit the bricks troll!!”

Since: Jun 08

Chicago

#5 Aug 16, 2008
Head west on 35th, under the tracks, then 5 blocks to 35th & South Union, Actual address is 3501 South Union,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Suzuki Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time for catchers to step up to plate (Feb '14) Feb '14 An Interested Obs... 1
News Athletics 2, White Sox 1 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ozzie Guillen 5
News A's 1, Twins 0: Unearned run dooms Minnesota (Apr '11) Apr '11 Just a Peasant 10
News Suzuki, Bonser lead Athletics over White Sox 3-0 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ozzie Guillen 1
News Evaluating Acta (Sep '10) Sep '10 Edsel Alexander 1
News Weaver does his part, offense doesn't in Angels... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill Baxter-DTM 1
News Errant fielding by Twins' Delmon Young could be... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jackie 6
More from around the web