Weaver does his part, offense doesn't in Angels' loss to Oakland

Another solid effort from Jered Weaver, another day of the Angels' offense struggling. Full Story
Bill Baxter-DTM

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Seeing this team only makes one want to see the return of the Long Beach Armada. I was a Season Ticket Holder and National Anthem Singer for the Long Beach Armada almost since its inception. I moved to Colorado Springs recently, but I sure miss the Golden Baseball League.
I believe pretty much what Dana Parson's (Los Angeles Times) article stated a couple of years ago as to the reason behind The Angels bizarre losing tendencies--"The Curse of Moreno's Mistake." I believe it because this so-called curse isn't some kind of hocus pocus, but POETIC JUSTCE to a Major League Owner who committed an ultimate act of Fan Disloyalty to the Sports Fans in Anaheim/Orange County because of Greed, Covetness (towards The Dodgers), and racial issues with the City of Anaheim. At first, the Curse of Moreno's Mistake affected the team's post seasons, but now it is affecting the entire 2010 Season.
Arte Moreno, Tim Mead, leave town! Soon! Don't forget to pick up a Thomas Bros. Map book on your way out to compensate for your "F's" in Geography.
Bring back the Long Beach Armada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Suzuki Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for catchers to step up to plate (Feb '14) Feb '14 An Interested Obs... 1
Athletics 2, White Sox 1 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ozzie Guillen 5
A's 1, Twins 0: Unearned run dooms Minnesota (Apr '11) Apr '11 Just a Peasant 10
Suzuki, Bonser lead Athletics over White Sox 3-0 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ozzie Guillen 1
Evaluating Acta (Sep '10) Sep '10 Edsel Alexander 1
Errant fielding by Twins' Delmon Young could be... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jackie 6
A's core is secure, but decisions remain (Sep '09) Sep '09 cycling 1

Kurt Suzuki People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE