Chicago Cubs: An Action Plan to Build...

Chicago Cubs: An Action Plan to Build a 2010 Winner

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Chicago Cubs: An Action Plan to Build a 2010 Winner. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

First of all, here's a link that will help us establish a proper frame of reference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Earl Scott Jr

Beardstown, IL

#1 Oct 27, 2009
John Lackey to pitch for OUR Cubs In October,who has been feeding you LOCO weed or is it just POT!!! Why would any self respecting good player think the Cubs can make to even the post season? I am not up on Castro,is he the next phenom or and comet to burn out rapidly? Soto come to mind, fat, smoking pot and too lazy to work himself into shape. The most likely thing to happen is, Hendry will sign some over the hill and washed up "veteran" to screw-up the progress of Colvin getting to the majors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twins drop to 2-5 on trip. Time to scream yet? (Apr '11) Apr '11 gas 68
News 10 MLB free agents to avoid (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ozzie Guillen 3
News Jays watch (Aug '10) Aug '10 sad for cANADA 1
News Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez approaching 2 we... (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Could Kevin Gregg Still Have a Place on the Chi... (Dec '09) Dec '09 EARL SCOTT JR 1
News Sosaa s whitened skin moves into spotlight (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ozzie Guillen 3
News Inbox: Which Cubs will return in 2010 (Oct '09) Oct '09 late information 2
More from around the web