Game 40 Preview: Pirates at Tigers

Game 40 Preview: Pirates at Tigers

There are 2 comments on the Bless You Boys story from May 19, 2012, titled Game 40 Preview: Pirates at Tigers. In it, Bless You Boys reports that:

Burnett's last start against the Tigers came in Game 4 of the ALDS, and he was pretty good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bless You Boys.

Belleville, MI

#1 May 19, 2012
This is all that matters now don't bother me anymore with the crime blotter on this page !

Livonia, MI

#2 May 19, 2012
I can't get on board for a .500 ball club. Consistency wins titles. Streaks just look good along the way. I stayed with JV's no hitter into the 9th yesterday. When the game is a blowout, I'm gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Verlander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win Jun '15 Ay Roid 2
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Should the Tigers make Justin Verlander a relie... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tiggs1 1
News Reports: Detroit Tigers, Miguel Cabrera agree t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kevin 1
News Power went out during Game 3 of ALCS in Detroit (Oct '13) Oct '13 NW in Seattle 1
News MLB Alcs Preview: Boston Red Sox versus Detroit... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gregory 2
News Leyland moves Peralta back to SS for Game 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 jac53jr 1
More from around the web