Florida Marlins lose in extra innings in second game of doubleh...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Justin Upton hit his second three-run homer of the game in the 13th inning to help Arizona beat Florida 13-9 early Thursday for a split in a doubleheader overshadowed by the death of Diamondbacks pitcher Scott Schoeneweis' wife.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
The Grim Reaper

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Dumbo Gonzalez is proud: ""I'm just proud the way we kept coming back," Gonzalez said. "We didn't lose the game. We just ran out of outs."

They leave runners on and lead the world in whiffs and that stupid @hole is proud. Less than 500 people at a MLB game and this freak is proud. Fire his sorry aze and make us all proud. And don't forget that old fat guy who keeps looking for his lost stuff out at the pitcher's mound.

Since: Mar 08

Plantation Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

We didn't lose the game? Fredi look in the standings, there are a lot of games that we just ran out of outs. What are you thinking? We will be a second rate team until you are out of there and get someone who understands that if you have less runs than the other team, it is a LOSS. The worst manager I have seen in over 50 years of loving baseball.
Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

The Grim Reaper wrote:
Dumbo Gonzalez is proud: ""I'm just proud the way we kept coming back," Gonzalez said. "We didn't lose the game. We just ran out of outs."
They leave runners on and lead the world in whiffs and that stupid @hole is proud. Less than 500 people at a MLB game and this freak is proud. Fire his sorry aze and make us all proud. And don't forget that old fat guy who keeps looking for his lost stuff out at the pitcher's mound.
I hope you mean Pinto...THE WORST!
Delray Gary

Loudonville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Bring back Jack!!!!!!!!!!
John

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

I am at a loss as to the committment the management of this team has toward winning. The majority of players are being demoralized by the management bringing up minor leaguers only to have them play a major role in the losing effort. Did anyone notice the two base running gaffs in the 8th of the 1st game plus the drop by DeAza. Easily could have cost us the game. Freddi should bring both these players into his office and give them a good arse chewing. Won't happen because these mistakes get overlooked in a win. Ross Gload should have been at 2nd on the overthrow and the minor league catcher that backs up Baker gets basically picked off at third. The announcers said DeAza's drop was uncharacteristic of him. Really! Dropping a fly ball is uncharachteristic of a high school player let alone a guy in the big leagues. I'm done with Freddi. Please Fire him now and tell him to take his pitching coach with him. I don't know what to make of this team. They have talent but management is holding them back. Kinda like O'bama. His moves are holding this Country back.
Pi R Square

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

You just can't help it, can you John. Your white sheet is showing under your skirt.
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Is there a involvement with
Fat Fredi and Pinto.Looks
that way.

“DADDY'S HOME”

Since: Oct 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

i went to this game
$7.90 for my ticket 10 rows above 3rd base.

marlins fans suck.....it felt like a 'high school crowd' all night as nobody was there
Hussian

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

OBAMA VOTERS

have ruined this team.

Who cares

Since: Mar 09

M.I.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Suffering Miami Fan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

"I'm just proud the way we kept coming back," Gonzalez said. "We didn't lose the game. We just ran out of outs."

Kept coming back? Were you managing the DBACKS? They were the team that has come back from 3, 3, and 4 run deficits, winning two of three of those thanks to Pinto.

We didn't come back, we were come back on. This manager should be in the other dugout for all te harm he is doing to the Marlins.

But Fredi is safe since Loria will not fire him. That would cost him money.
dean

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Thanks to the Marlins,I have save money
to see football games in Mia.
Thanks Fredi.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Justin Upton Discussions

Search the Justin Upton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Upton Vetoes Trade: Rumors Still Have Ne... (Jan '13) Jan '13 corethree 1
Predictions for Rangers Offense If They Grab Ju... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Brian lee 2
Josh Hamilton free agency 2013: Mariners emerge... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mlb 2
MLB Trade Scenarios: Is Joe Mauer or Justin Upt... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jammer Man 2
A.J. Pierzynski hits inside-the-park homer, 2 d... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ozzie Guillen 1
A New Year's Resolution for Every MLB Team (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dave 3
Arizona Diamondbacks welcome Joe Garagiola back... (Apr '10) Apr '10 jim 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••