Person familiar with decision: Bob Me...

Person familiar with decision: Bob Melvin out as Arizona Diamon...

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 7, 2009, titled Person familiar with decision: Bob Melvin out as Arizona Diamon.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Arizona Diamondbacks fired Bob Melvin on Thursday, hoping a new manager will be able to get the most out of their talented core of young players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

JUAN YANES

Miami, FL

#1 May 8, 2009
Freddy learn about Bob Melvin performance because if you not make line-up changes you will be the next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Upton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justin Upton Vetoes Trade: Rumors Still Have Ne... (Jan '13) Jan '13 corethree 1
News Predictions for Rangers Offense If They Grab Ju... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Brian lee 2
News Josh Hamilton free agency 2013: Mariners emerge... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mlb 2
News MLB Trade Scenarios: Is Joe Mauer or Justin Upt... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jammer Man 2
News A.J. Pierzynski hits inside-the-park homer, 2 d... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ozzie Guillen 1
News A New Year's Resolution for Every MLB Team (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dave 3
News Arizona Diamondbacks welcome Joe Garagiola back... (Apr '10) Apr '10 jim 1
More from around the web