Mariners rundown: Justin Smoak coming...

Mariners rundown: Justin Smoak coming around for Seattle; Pitcher Michael Pineda gets second victory

There are 1 comment on the Oregonlive.com story from Apr 18, 2011, titled Mariners rundown: Justin Smoak coming around for Seattle; Pitcher Michael Pineda gets second victory. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Kansas City Royals' Mike Aviles, left, is tagged out by Seattle Mariners first baseman Justin Smoak as he is picked off at first during the second inning of a baseball game Saturday, April 16, 2011, in Kansas City, Mo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

johnnyj

Shelton, WA

#1 Apr 18, 2011
I just had the fortune to witness Jason Vargus, bust his hump again for 6 or 7 innings, only to run into a pitch count problem. So he leaves with the score tied 2 to 2, and they (the Mariner's) bring in these 2 clowns they try to tell you are relief pitchers. Right,(batting pratice pitchers. He should have a cab parked the gate and when the game is over, they can drop those 2 off in Tacoma. and bring up someone who can or will throw a strike. This tis the 3rd game Vargus should or could have won and he's 0-4.. Sick Showing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Smoak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Austin Jackson trade is bigger than Aus... (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnnyj 1
News Does the addition of Kendrys Morales really imp... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Same question continues to hang over Mariners (Apr '14) Apr '14 johnnyj 1
News Justin Smoak is for sale, isn't for sale, is st... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chico 2
News Mariners avoid arbitration with OF Saunders (Jan '14) Jan '14 johnnyj 1
News Mariners top A's 7-3 in stateside opening night (Apr '12) Jul '12 Nyjer Morgan Jersey 11
More from around the web