Twins' Justin Morneau aces one more test, with another on deck

Full story: TwinCities.com
Justin Morneau played in his first night game of spring training Friday, a 3-2 Twins win over Baltimore, but the first baseman said he didn't really consider playing under the lights a test he needed to pass. Full Story
brachiosaurus

Taunton, MA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
The Tolbert, Hughes competition is heating up nicely for the utility infielder job. Plouffe isn't a candidate. If Cuddyer has to start on the disabled list, it will be interesting to see whom the Twins choose for the 25-man roster. Bailey got several at-bats against Baltimore, and he is a right-handed hitting first baseman/outfielder with major league experience. It was a relief to have Liriano pitch well over five innings. It looks as if the top two rotation spots are covered.
waiting for a miracle

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2011
I'll never understand why athletes find something wrong with them when training camps begin. Did Cuddyer's wart appear on his foot in February? If not, then why didn't he have it taken care of it in November?
Wowser

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Mar 21, 2011
waiting for a miracle wrote:
I'll never understand why athletes find something wrong with them when training camps begin. Did Cuddyer's wart appear on his foot in February? If not, then why didn't he have it taken care of it in November?
Like when Rice's hip problem appeared in training camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Morneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Morneau's Top 20 Moments as a Minnesota ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Report: New York Yankees Are Not Interested in ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Yankee North 1
Brawl erupts between Canada, Mexico at WBC game (Mar '13) Mar '13 StellarKnight 1
Angels-Twins Preview (Apr '12) Apr '12 watch them lose 2
Power Ranking the 25 Best Players in the AL Cen... (Dec '11) Dec '11 greg 1
Ron Gardenhire hopes young Twins heed veterans'... (May '11) Jun '11 still hope he goes 31
Nishioka eager to rejoin Twins after leg recovery (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dan_20 1

Justin Morneau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE