Dodgers' deal with Uribe official; Th...

Dodgers' deal with Uribe official; Theriot traded to St. Louis

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Dodgers' deal with Uribe official; Theriot traded to St. Louis. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

On the day free agent infielder Juan Uribe made the switch among bitter rivals official, the Dodgers traded Ryan Theriot to the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

surf_morongo

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Who is going to play catcher?
joe

Costa Mesa, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
my guess is as good as yours. But Barajas is a good possibility since he wants to play in Los Angeles. Russell Martin may be heading out of LA. Stay tuned!

“'RESPECT"”

Since: Jan 09

East L.A.

#3 Dec 1, 2010
joe wrote:
my guess is as good as yours. But Barajas is a good possibility since he wants to play in Los Angeles. Russell Martin may be heading out of LA. Stay tuned!
I hope your right.
surf_morongo

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Barajas as catcher works for me. I am also very high on Miller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Uribe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Predicting What the L.A. Dodgers Roster Will Lo... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Grogan 1
News Five Giants questions (Feb '11) Feb '11 bases 2
News Dodgers' deal with Uribe official; Theriot trad... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Wood Fan Hater 7
News Giants' Uribe ready to sign with Dodgers (Nov '10) Dec '10 optiplex 3
News Assignment: Ukiah Go Giants - and take your fan... (Nov '10) Nov '10 niners fan 53
News 10 MLB free agents to avoid (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ozzie Guillen 3
News Obama congratulates Giants on winning World Series (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web