Hamilton Gaffe Will Always Be Remembered

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Dallas

Before we get started, let's make one thing abundantly clear: Josh Hamilton didn't lose Wednesday's game, and consequently the AL West, for the Texas Rangers.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2012
Tracy Thompson

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

He was not the only one that made error or strike out so why is it that he gets the crap
We love yout Josh. I will always be you fan
sup

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I agree with Tracy it wasn't just josh Hamilton he just made a bad error I bet if anybody else was out there they would be under pressure too and probably would choke.I can't believe that people would boo him I remember when he came in and saved them a couple of times with his bat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josh Hamilton Discussions

Search the Josh Hamilton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Samardzija, Cubs routed 13-2 by Angels (Jul '13) Aug '13 BIONIC BIPPY 2
Josh Hamilton Has Been Major Bust For Los Angel... (Jul '13) Jul '13 JT Thomas 1
Albert Pujols: Ia m too young to be DH Albert P... (Mar '13) Mar '13 305YanksFan 2
Tuesday Halolinks: Should Josh Hamilton Bat Beh... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Bagspeed 3
Justin Upton Vetoes Trade: Rumors Still Have Ne... (Jan '13) Jan '13 corethree 1
Roy Exum: A New Murderer's Row (Dec '12) Dec '12 Barbara Schriebman 1
LeBreton: Rangers did Young and themselves a favor (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••