Who Should Mets Trade at Winter Meetings: Jose Reyes or David Wright?

Dec 1, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

The MLB Winter Meetings take place next Monday through Thursday and with a new regime in place, you'd figure a big trade will be made or at least attempted.

Read more
Peter McCarthy

Staten Island, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2010
David Wright is the Heart of the New York Mets and should finish his career here. I do not feel that way about any other player maybe Pagan now. They give you everything they have every game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Beckett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Lester ready to help Chicago Cubs take step... Feb '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News Red Sox's motivation for Jake Peavy trade is ea... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Grogan 1
News Los Angeles Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez Heats Up I... (Apr '13) May '13 Old Timer 2
News Boston Red Sox Jon Lester is Poised to Rebound ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul testa 1
News Boston Red Sox and LA Dodgers Trade in 2012 May... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul testa 2
News Cherington gives Red Sox dramatic makeover (Dec '12) Dec '12 Billy Ringo 2
News Signings and Trades that will save the Boston R... (Nov '12) Dec '12 Billy Ringo 2
More from around the web