Beckett, BoSox blank the Yanks

Beckett, BoSox blank the Yanks

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Beckett, BoSox blank the Yanks. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The Red Sox's horrible start to the season didn't put pressure on Josh Beckett to pitch one of the best games of his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

BoSox Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Thank god we are playing the Yanks, we needed a CREAMPUFF and we got one
Buck Foston

Brooksville, FL

#2 Apr 11, 2011
The silliest thing in all of sports is seeing the sissies of Boston holding hands and singing Sweet Caroline. As Little League as it gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Beckett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Lester ready to help Chicago Cubs take step... (Feb '15) Feb '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News Red Sox's motivation for Jake Peavy trade is ea... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Grogan 1
News Los Angeles Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez Heats Up I... (Apr '13) May '13 Old Timer 2
News Boston Red Sox Jon Lester is Poised to Rebound ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul testa 1
News Boston Red Sox and LA Dodgers Trade in 2012 May... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul testa 2
News Cherington gives Red Sox dramatic makeover (Dec '12) Dec '12 Billy Ringo 2
News Signings and Trades that will save the Boston R... (Nov '12) Dec '12 Billy Ringo 2
More from around the web