Reyes, Marlins agree to $106M deal

Dec 4, 2011 Full story: Bradenton.com

A day before the annual swap session officially began, the NL batting champion and the Marlins reached agreement on a $106 million, six-year deal, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday night.

Full Story
XFlushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Santa has definitely not come early for the NY Mets and their dispirited fans.
I have been a fan since I was in utero and finally cannot stand what has happened to the franchise.
The Wilpons have kept up the tradition of letting our
most beloved players go without a fight. Remember Tom Seaver? And now Jose Reyes.
Tired, yes! Disgusted, yes! My fan status, one step closer to bulimia!
They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings, with the Mets the fat lady is singing an aria!
Just sell the team to people that can manage and build the team to success. That is all this nauseous Met fan wants for Christmas.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jose Reyes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dickey looks forward as Blue Jays beat Yankees (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
Marlins beat Mets 4-3 in 11 innings (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mets Fan Forever 2
New York Mets: David Wright Is Not the Leader t... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Mets Fan Forever 3
New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
New York Mets: Are They the Slowest Team in Bas... (Apr '12) Apr '12 XFlushing Fan 1
David Wright To The New York Yankees? NY Post L... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Billy Ringo 3
New York Mets: Wilpon, Alderson and Front Offic... (Dec '11) Dec '11 mark40006 2

Jose Reyes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE