Pujols miscue hurts Cardinals in messy ninth

Oct 21, 2011 Read more: Denver Post

The St. Louis Cardinals couldn't hold a ninth inning lead, either, falling victim to the Texas Rangers' two-run rally for a 2-1 victory Thursday night that evened the World Series at a game apiece.

Read more
METS FAN FOREVER

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Oct 21, 2011
I agree, GO RANGERS!!!! I cannot stand the St. Louis Cardinals for what they did to my Mets in 2006 and I cannot stand that lowlife manager Tony LaRussa who is a racist (ask Ron Gant), riverboat lawyer, a drug pusher (ask the Bash Brothers unless it's Big Mac #25 as he won't talk about the past) and a animal rights hypocrite (remember that Wendy's TV ad years ago). Plus I hate Joe Buck especially after the 2006 NLCS when he acted like a horny teenage boy after watching Rachael Ray and Ingrid Hoffmann soaking in a jacuzzi together!!!! I think he wanted to say at the time "I GET TO STAY IN MY OWN BED FOR THE WORLD SERIES". The Rangers will win the next 3 to win their first world title then Princess Albert will say goodbye to Kathleen Madigan, Nelly and Stan the Man and sign with the CUBBIES!!!!! OOOOOOH!!!! Meanwhile the Mets will bounce back from their 5-year nightmare and make the post season in 2012 (their GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY)!!!!

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2011
That molina home run must have been a knife in your poor heart so sorry mets fan LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Jay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Sox win World Series with 6-1 victory over ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Grogan 1
News Obstruction call gives Cards win in WS Game 3 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Grogan 1
News Taking a Closer Look at the AL All-Star Outfield (Jul '13) Jul '13 Greg 1
News Cardinals lead Giants 2-0 after 3 in NLCS opener (Oct '12) Oct '12 Larussa 5
News Freese, Cardinals force Game 5, beat Phillies 5-3 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Will 2
News Cardinals off to World Series after beating Bre... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Old Sam 2
News Pirates Lose Again To Cardinals 9-1 (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cards Fan 1
More from around the web