'O' what a mess! New York Mets fans h...

'O' what a mess! New York Mets fans have to be asking GM Omar Minaya: Is this it?

There are 1 comment on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Jan 30, 2010, titled 'O' what a mess! New York Mets fans have to be asking GM Omar Minaya: Is this it?. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Omar Minaya talks about pitching, speed and defense as the main ingredients to Mets success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

Donkey Jotay

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 30, 2010
The only thing he fixed is the outfield... very nicely I might add. The pitching staff, other than Santana and K-Rod. Who's on first?
15 years ago with the Expos was great, but the vision has gotten really bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Maine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mets put starter John Maine on DL again (May '10) May '10 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Trouble with Maine (May '10) May '10 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Meet The New York Mets: Five Questions That Cou... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mvpbrodie93 2
News New York Mets: MLB 2010 Preview (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mvpbrodie93 2
News Harper: Mets need a No. 2 pitcher (Dec '09) Dec '09 HelloNewman 2
News Don't expect injured Mets stars back anytime soon (Jul '09) Jul '09 regular guy 41
News John Franco still has high hopes for Mets (Jul '09) Jul '09 nostephanfan 20
More from around the web