Exclusive: Donny Lucy retires from Ma...

Exclusive: Donny Lucy retires from Major League Baseball

There are 3 comments on the South Side Sox story from Dec 17, 2011, titled Exclusive: Donny Lucy retires from Major League Baseball. In it, South Side Sox reports that:

With all this talk of the White Sox being unable to sign Mark Buehrle due to payroll constraints, the coverage of the trade of Sergio Santos and the idle speculation regarding possible trades of John Danks , Carlos Quentin and Gavin Floyd , the White Sox beat writers completely missed the most important White Sox story of the offseason: the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Side Sox.

Ozzie Guillen

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Dis guy wan inna White Sox??? I neber hear of him.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Ozzie Guillen wrote:
Dis guy wan inna White Sox??? I neber hear of him.
I've never heard of him either...anyway, Happy Holidays Ozzie...:)
Ozzie Guillen

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of him either...anyway, Happy Holidays Ozzie...:)
Marissa, I startin to think ju want me real bad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Danks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCann's 3-run HR lifts Braves past White Sox, 6-4 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Guest 1
News Minnesota Twins base-running antics continue (May '11) May '11 Army CPT at Ft Lee 2
News White Sox 6, Twins 1: Minnesota falls back into... (Aug '10) Aug '10 CamelTow 8
News No Royalty: Why the Chicago White Sox Should Pa... (Jul '10) Jul '10 CWS fan 1
News Fresher Joe Mauer gets back into swing of things (Jul '10) Jul '10 voted 15
News Danks settles down as White Sox rough up Hanson... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ozzie Guillen 1
News White Sox Wipe Out Indians 7-2 (May '10) May '10 Ozzie Guillen 2
More from around the web