Jim Edmonds agrees to minor league co...

Jim Edmonds agrees to minor league contract with Brewers, hopin...

There are 4 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Jim Edmonds agrees to minor league contract with Brewers, hopin.... In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Outfielder Jim Edmonds has agreed to a minor league contract with the Milwaukee Brewers, hoping to return to the big leagues after sitting out last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Paul Raw

Florissant, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping to see Jim Edmonds back in a Cardinals Uniform before he retires. I thought we would probably sign him. I miss seeing Edmonds in the outfeild making some of the best catches baseball has ever seen. Hopefully one day we can trade for him or sign him at the end of the season.
Martha

Southbury, CT

#2 Jan 28, 2010
So sorry the cardinals drug there feet again. Good luck Jim we fans still love you.
smitjam

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Jimmy going to miss you as a Cardinal. I hope the best for you!! What in the world are you thinking St. Louis? You pass on great outfielder!!!

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2010
I was hoping the Cardinals would show more interest in Jim! But believe his initial announcement of wanting to play for the Cardinals came as a total surprise. Oh well, Good Luck with the Brewers. A lot of good memories with Jim in the old Bush!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Edmonds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baseball: Burying the past in Cincinnati | The ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 GLEN 3
News Bob Hunter commentary: Edmonds, a seasoned pro,... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Reality check 10
News Twins waste a great start in 7-5 loss to Brewers (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ozzie Guillen 33
News Jim Edmonds agrees to minor league contract wit... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jub 1
News Chicago Cubs Find Their Center Fielder in Marlo... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Mahomad Al Karaj 7
News Chicago Cubs still looking to shake-and-stir th... (Jul '09) Jul '09 patso patington 95
News Lou Piniella: Chicago Cubs still need left-hand... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Fukudome 122
More from around the web