Nationals Face Catcher Quandary At Tr...

Nationals Face Catcher Quandary At Training Camp - Sports News ...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Nationals Face Catcher Quandary At Training Camp - Sports News .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The Washington Nationals could find themselves in a bit of a catcher quandary. The big-name, big-money offseason signing, Paul Lo Duca, is coming off left knee surgery and still can't run or get in and out of a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Virginia

Bradenton, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2008
that was definitely a good trade...NOT hey give Flores a chance, he impressed the heck out of me last year...plus he's HOT... :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesus Flores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backup catchers help out in camp by keeping pit... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hansy 1
News Nationals earn first road win against Mets, 8-1 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jim 28
News Mets' Beltran still not sliding; what's wrong? (Apr '09) Apr '09 smitty edgewater fla 13
News MetsA' Beltran still not sliding; whatA's wrong? (Apr '09) Apr '09 NYERNFLA 10
News Capital gain: Marlins get late rally, go to 9-1 (Apr '09) Apr '09 JTC 1
News Florida Marlins: Marlins top Nats 3-2 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Dan 30
News Angels lose to Nationals in ninth (Jun '08) Jun '08 K Money HB CA 1
More from around the web