5 Questions: Chicago Cubs

5 Questions: Chicago Cubs

There are 1 comment on the RedBirdsRoost.com story from Feb 3, 2010, titled 5 Questions: Chicago Cubs. In it, RedBirdsRoost.com reports that:

Nady is a career .295 hitter against lefthanders . However, Nady has shown the ability to hit righthanders as well, improving his overall stats against righties each year from 2006-2008.A He hit .263/.312/.424 in 2006, .274/.322/.479 in 2007 and .317/.359/.529 in 2008 against righties.A So, he is very capable of stealing the starting job from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedBirdsRoost.com.

“2008 is not our year??? It may”

Since: Dec 07

VIRGINIA, Il

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I think this was a well written article. I am not to hot on either Jeff Smar.. or Tom Gorzo tho. I wqas reall;y surprised by Baker lasr year and hope he can keep it going. I, also, have HOGH hopes Nady this year. I believe the Cuns should not push him tooooo hard early on and maybe use a late inning back-up to save his arm. Like real estate {location,location,,location}, baseball is pitiching and more pitching, I don't believe we have ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Samardzija Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Cubs or Mets Better Positioned to Achie... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2
News Cubs to call up top infielder prospect for seco... (Apr '15) Apr '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News 2015 Chicago Cubs: Wait 'Til Next Year (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Why The Chicago Cubs Should Keep Starlin Castro (Jan '15) Jan '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News Down on the Farm: Cubs' Prospects Who Will Be M... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BionicBippy 1
News A's lose to Astros; Jason Hammel roughed up again (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jobdevaa 1
News Chicago Cubs already discussing deals for Jeff ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 EARL SCOTT 1
More from around the web