Angels say past isn't haunting them g...

Angels say past isn't haunting them going into ALDS

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Angels say past isn't haunting them going into ALDS. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It's been sliced and diced, analyzed this way and that and has generally been turned inside out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

King Of All F_ck Offs

Trenton, NJ

#1 Oct 7, 2009
The Red Sox are gonna win this series. We got the experience (Youks, Big Papi, Tek), a good deep line up (Bay, Pedroria, Lowell, Martinez, Ellsbury, Drew) that puts plenty of runs on the board and a better bullpen (Papelbon, Wagner, Okijima, Ramirez) than the Angels. Our starting staff (Lester, Beckett, Dice K, Buchholz) will hold their own especially in Anaheim.
No question the Angels are a good team, they have players I've always admired (Figgens, Vlady, Lackey, Weaver) so I won't bash them (OK the rally monkey is extra stupid and the ridiculous thunderstix are a pain in the rump) but this is the Sox time of the year.
Red Sox in 4.
Striker

Montebello, CA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
Ha,ha,ha,ha you sound scared with the BS you posted.
Angels in 5, they don't have a chance without steroids
Bonds

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2009
In college they can retroactively take away your wins and titles if they find evidence of cheating. MLB should do the same if they want to curtail drug use.

Take away the wins attributable to 'roids, and the neo-Black Sox are winless against the Halos.
Maca

Alameda, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
It would rather see bos & yanks w/ yanks in 4. Any bets????
RED SOX NATION

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2009
the angels might win 1 in anaheim but everyone knows its over once they get back 2 BOSTON!!!! we'll get an EASY WIN once BECKETT is on the mound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jed Lowrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Sox hold off Yanks, knock them out of first (Sep '10) Sep '10 Aaron Kent 3
News Sox knock Yankees out of first (Sep '10) Sep '10 BigEZ 1
News Lackey returns to Angel Stadium, outduels Weaver (Jul '10) Jul '10 Scott 2
News Scutaro is latest Sox shortstop (Dec '09) Dec '09 sad chelmsford fan 1
News With Alex Gonzalez Off The Market, What Do Bost... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jean-NH 1
News Red Sox not caught short (Oct '09) Oct '09 Goldfilling 2
News Bring (Oct '09) Oct '09 Oscar L Romero 2
More from around the web