Brewers' Jason Kendall becomes eighth...

Brewers' Jason Kendall becomes eighth catcher to reach 2,000 hits

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from May 18, 2009, titled Brewers' Jason Kendall becomes eighth catcher to reach 2,000 hits. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Jason Kendall of the Milwaukee Brewers singled in the second inning Monday night for his 2,000th hit, becoming the eighth full-time catcher to reach that milestone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

2000 hits

New Berlin, WI

#1 May 19, 2009
Brewers are lights out right now, and they don't have Sabathia or Sheets. I thought they were doomed this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Kendall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Around the horn: White Sox announcers pick on u... (Aug '10) Aug '10 CWS fan 1
News Soxa s rally falls short (Jul '10) Jul '10 The Dictionary 1
News Royals Win Series Against Cardinals (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bear 1
News Cameron, 4 other Brewers file for free agency (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jacob Braun 1
News Milwaukee Brewers: Cameron, Kendall, Lopez lead... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Steve 1
News Nick Blackburn's error ruins his superb night o... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Oh Danny Boy 16
News Chicago Cubs' Milton Bradley shows his diplomat... (May '09) Jun '09 EARL SCOTT JR 46
More from around the web