Sox on outs after Tigers go 'all in' ...

Sox on outs after Tigers go 'all in' with Fielder signing

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Sox on outs after Tigers go 'all in' with Fielder signing. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Without a doubt, the Motor City was almost wiped off the map when the auto industry tanked at the start of this economic downturn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

tiggs1

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2012
It sure does buy hope. As a Tiger fan I'm all in too. I think I'll stop and pick-up a couple of "Hot and Ready" pizzas after work. Yum,Yum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jake Peavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jake Peavy's wooden Indian takes its place in B... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ozzie Guillen 3
News Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago White Sox Preview, Sun... (May '12) Jul '12 cub fan 3
News C.J. Scratched From All-Star Game (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rogerb888 1
News Jon Lester outpitches Jake Peavy, Red Sox beat ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 ghost payroller 1
News Peavy goes 4 innings, White Sox beat Reds 13-10 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ozzie Guillen 1
News White Sox's Peavy roughed up by A's in 9-4 loss (Mar '12) Mar '12 sven 2
News Chicago Cubs and White Sox Failure - a Miracle ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ralph Kramden 2
More from around the web