Red Sox Demolish Tigers 14-1

Red Sox Demolish Tigers 14-1

There are 2 comments on the TheKansasCityChannel story from May 27, 2011, titled Red Sox Demolish Tigers 14-1. In it, TheKansasCityChannel reports that:

The visiting Red Sox demolished Detroit 14-1 Thursday afternoon in a weather-shortened game and have now outscored their opponents 88-42 in winning 11 of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheKansasCityChannel.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2011
Red Sox 6-2 in the 5th for the 2nd game,I like to see Furbush do a good job for the Tigers and stay up in the bigs.Go Sox!!!
Buck Foston

Spring Hill, FL

#2 May 28, 2011
According to reports, Jason Fairy-tek has never farted behind the plate while a hitter was in the batter's box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacoby Ellsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... May '15 tom wingo 3
News John Farrell: Dustin Pedroia "the guy" at leadoff (May '14) May '14 Jack 1
News Red Sox' lineup can look to the past for inspir... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kee Wess Bears 1
News MLB Prospect Review: Jackie Bradley, Boston Red... (Feb '14) Feb '14 wise old fan 1
News Jacoby Ellsbury, Yankees closing in on seven-ye... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mets Fan Forever 3
News Boston Red Sox: Jacoby Ellsbury To Dark Horse C... (Nov '13) Nov '13 BIONIC BIPPY 1
News Red Sox free agent targets: Carlos Beltran (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mike 1
More from around the web