Recap: Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago WSox

Recap: Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago WSox

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Jul 2, 2011, titled Recap: Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago WSox. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

Juan Pierre knocked in the game's only run and Philip Humber got the better of Matt Garza in a pitcher's duel, as the White Sox nipped the crosstown-rival Cubs, 1-0, in the second meeting of a three- game interleague series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Earl Scotti-o

Beardstown, IL

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Hey White Socking Fans, my Cubbies belong in the MDSWEST LEAGUE AND BRING UP THE PEORIA CHIEFS. Yhey might lose but it would be better entertainment. Oh, and a lot less excuses>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordon Beckham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Grady Sizemore next on the Indians' trading ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Barbara Schriebmsn 1
News No Royalty: Why the Chicago White Sox Should Pa... (Jul '10) Jul '10 CWS fan 1
News Heyward goes on DL with thumb injury (Jun '10) Jun '10 triple6vamp 1
News MLB Trade Rumors: Adrian Gonzalez To The White ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 CWS fan 1
News Alex Rios Acquired By the White Sox (Sep '09) Sep '09 FortWebkinz5 1
News White Sox finally enjoy Metrodome s clubhouse (Sep '09) Sep '09 Koksuker isnt a b... 2
News Contreras must step up until Peavy's ready to go (Aug '09) Aug '09 KFan 1
More from around the web