The Market For Trades Is Limited

The Market For Trades Is Limited

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jul 31, 2008, titled The Market For Trades Is Limited. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

With today's 4 p.m. trade deadline approaching, the Washington Nationals have fielded inquiries confirming what they already knew: They have plenty of quality prospects in the minor leagues and plenty of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

John

Guadalajara, Mexico

#1 Jul 31, 2008
Looks to me like the Nationals should give away some of the "veteran" talent and bring up the kids from the farm system. They can't really do any worse than right now. It might be especially wise to bring up some hitters, at last look we are in last place in about 7 offensive categories in MLB. Thats hard to do. I would just as soon see some new players there than the usual Kearns, Lopez, Belliard, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Felipe Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cards need help now (Aug '10) Aug '10 socalcardsfan 1
News St. Louis Cardinals' Jon Jay runs to first on a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
News Felipe Lopez: The Missing Piece to the 2010 Chi... (Jan '10) Jan '10 EARL SCOTT JR 1
News Mark Reynolds, Felipe Lopez help Diamondbacks r... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gil Roland 1
News Maybin comes up sore (Mar '08) Mar '09 JUAN YANES 12
News MLB spring training begins (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jim 1
News D-Backs start spring training with win (Feb '09) Feb '09 bummed 1
More from around the web