A's are ailing, but Beane not looking...

A's are ailing, but Beane not looking to make trades

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from May 5, 2009, titled A's are ailing, but Beane not looking to make trades. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

The A's front office worked overtime leading up to this season, adding players and transforming a roster that on paper looks like an American League West contender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

James Bond

Ceres, CA

#1 May 6, 2009
WE need to do something, I am not attending any games till we can prove to hit. I believe that all A's fans should do the same....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Yankees Trying To Trade For David Freese (Nov '13) Nov '13 Comnsnse 1
News An Open Letter To Brian Cashman (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ozzie Guillen 2
News Yankees Slapped with $19 Million Luxury Tax Bill (Dec '12) Dec '12 Corethree 1
News Would You Trade Ruben Tejada For Alex Rodriguez? (Oct '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 4
News 5 Reasons Kevin Youkilis Would Be Perfect Fit f... (Nov '12) Nov '12 yemo21 1
News Is Yankees' Best Shot at a Playoff Run Platooni... (Aug '12) Aug '12 bfdeal 1
News Yankees edge Mets, snap three-game skid (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie_m 1