Offseason challenges facing the Mariners

Offseason challenges facing the Mariners

There are 1 comment on the The Herald story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Offseason challenges facing the Mariners. In it, The Herald reports that:

Signing Beltre brought defensive stability to third base that the Mariners sought for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

scott

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2009
I think that beltre is a good player. however the main question is can he remain healthy through the year. I am also concerned that beltre will be the bat that we need. with that being said, it all comes down to hitting and staying healthy and producing what we need. I think we need to leave our options as open as we can and see what happen to come about. we have a lot of talent in the minors that have proved to be able to handle the 3rd base position .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endy Chavez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mets trade Aaron Heilman, Endy Chavez, Joe Smit... (Dec '08) Feb '09 DirtyWater 29
News Mets' Minaya turns attention to starters (Dec '08) Dec '08 the blogfather 11
News Mets acquire Putz in huge swap (Dec '08) Dec '08 Big Papi 4
News Tatis separates shoulder, likely done for '08 (Sep '08) Sep '08 Metsfan86 2
News METS 6, BREWERS 5: Win after failure (Sep '08) Sep '08 Ken Strong 19
News Beltran injured after collision with umpire (Sep '08) Sep '08 nostephanfan 10
News METS INSIDER: A real page-turner (Aug '08) Aug '08 Jason 9