New York Yankees launch his and her f...

New York Yankees launch his and her fragrances

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Feb 22, 2012, titled New York Yankees launch his and her fragrances. In it, USA Today reports that:

Here's a gift idea for the New York Yankees fan in your life who's got every souvenir imaginable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

The Bandit

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2012
smell's like a boston beergarden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derek Jeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Rodriguez is the 29th player in history to reac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Mar '15 A Roid 3
News Headley On WFAN: A-Rod And I Will Work Together... (Mar '15) Mar '15 user103350 1
News The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... (Oct '14) Nov '14 mike 5
News Jeter launches site to connect athletes to fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Will Derek Jeter's reign in the Bronx end in rain? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Big mike 2
More from around the web