Samson: Trade possible if deal is right

Samson: Trade possible if deal is right

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Samson: Trade possible if deal is right. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Marlins President David Samson was at Wrigley Field after spending much of the past two weeks in Miami-Dade Circuit Court due to Norman Braman's lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

#1 Jul 25, 2008
"Larry has to start that ball rolling," Samson said. "What we don't do is go to Larry and say,'Hey, you've got X million. Go find a player.' That's never how it's happened."

Cause you couldn't pull a quarter out of Loria's butt with a tractor.
Suffering Miami Fan

Durham, NC

#2 Jul 25, 2008
That image will take a few moments to get out of my head.

The engineer in me is trying to figure out how you would get a lock on the quarter, and who reaches in to do the job so that the tractor can start pulling.

(*shudder*)
Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Suffering Miami Fan wrote:
That image will take a few moments to get out of my head.
The engineer in me is trying to figure out how you would get a lock on the quarter, and who reaches in to do the job so that the tractor can start pulling.
(*shudder*)
Of course that would be Samson's job...he doesn't even have to bend down.
Banana Republic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jul 25, 2008
Seriously am I the only one who thinks this guy is more slimey than Hank Steinbrenner? I get sick to my stomach when I hear him speak. Little worm!!!
Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Banana Republic wrote:
Seriously am I the only one who thinks this guy is more slimey than Hank Steinbrenner? I get sick to my stomach when I hear him speak. Little worm!!!
Be sure to avoid Dan LeBatard's show...he loves Samson and allows him to ramble on about everything...makes you wanna puke.
OLD PRO

Delray Beach, FL

#6 Jul 26, 2008
I think from his position, he would have to "PUSH instead of PULL" as he is already up his butt!
Pete

Woolrich, PA

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Just take a look at the standings and it appears that the Marlins are still in the race, Morons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Ross follows Lester to the Cubs (Dec '14) Dec '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Still More On Jon Lester, Free Agent (Nov '14) Nov '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Ross drives in game-winner with bases-loaded si... (Jul '09) Jul '09 thingy 1
News Braves outlast Pirates in 15, 7-6 (Jun '09) Jun '09 sarah ross 1
News Ross drives in game-winner with bases-loaded si... (Jun '09) Jun '09 yellow boy 1
News Reds rip Cubs with 7 homers (Jul '08) Jul '08 jim in arizona 44
News Mets' evil twins reappear in sloppy loss (Jul '08) Jul '08 Archie Bunkerez 2
More from around the web