Murphy's error costs Mets in loss to ...

Murphy's error costs Mets in loss to Marlins

There are 65 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 12, 2009, titled Murphy's error costs Mets in loss to Marlins. In it, Newsday reports that:

Johan Santana was nearly perfect Sunday against the Marlins . Unfortunately, it was one big mistake by Daniel Murphy that wound up costing the Mets in a 2-1 loss at Dolphin Stadium .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
luvthegame

Union City, NJ

#62 Apr 14, 2009
Nice name calling - another moron incapable of having an intelligent conversation. MORON
Jim

AOL

#63 Apr 14, 2009
luvthegame wrote:
Nice name calling - another moron incapable of having an intelligent conversation. MORON
Just ignore him and hope that some day he'll grow up and be able to hold an intelligent conversation. He probably thinks the name calling makes him sound tough!
Have a great day!
luvthegame

Falls Church, VA

#64 Apr 14, 2009
You too Jim - don't know why sometimes I fall for their crap.

All you hear about is the last two years, where are the fans that stuck around when the team was in last place in August to only make it to the play offs - If they think that any team's destiny is dictated in the first week, or even month for that matter, they must be new to the game....they will learn.....I hope...stay well!
Murphy s Law

Mesquite, NV

#66 Apr 16, 2009
The Mets & Murphy's LAw ?
Get a RABITS FOOT !
luvthegame

Falls Church, VA

#67 Apr 16, 2009
Big Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You're nothing but a dirty punk ya MORON and the mets effin suck **** now beat it loser!!!!!!!
Aren't you tough behind a keyboard -oooh I'm scared.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Murphy is spot on regrading the "Gay Lif... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BayAreaVoice 1
News The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sammy 1
News David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
More from around the web