Mets, Pelfrey look sharp against inept Nats

Full story: Newsday

The sun and warmth in Queens Saturday allowed you to see the possibilities of what a day of baseball at Citi Field could be like at its best.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
statement

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Hopefully this will pick Pelf up. Next up is nead case Ollie. Let the prayers begin.
Truth Teller

Freehold, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

statement wrote:
Hopefully this will pick Pelf up. Next up is nead case Ollie. Let the prayers begin.
Amen.
lil_pedro

Bolivia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Pedro Martinez is still available, get it done already
Jim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

A win is a win! Doesn't matter who it's against or how ya get it!
WangDangDoodle

Bridgehampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

I am still very far from excited about this squad. Overpaid and going through the motions Beltran needs to really pick up his game. The starting pitching needs to be consistant and we better find a legimate player to put in left field or it's going to be a long season.
Gil Hodges

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

How do the Mets get another win today to sweep? Good Ollie shows up and they hit the ball to Elijah Dukes again.
kat

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

WangDangDoodle wrote:
I am still very far from excited about this squad. Overpaid and going through the motions Beltran needs to really pick up his game. The starting pitching needs to be consistant and we better find a legimate player to put in left field or it's going to be a long season.
. WangDangDoodle you've been playing with your wang too much, Beltran needs to pick it up, huhhhhhh, he's leading the league in hitting, playing stellar defense what more do you want?????
dtrince

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Nice day, but Oliver Perez is pitching... Hasn't had a decent start all year, though the year is young, Nationals run young phenom Jordan Zimmermann up there, who is the real deal; you'll all be impressed...
dtrince

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

WangDangDoodle wrote:
Starting pitching? What starting pitching... Save for Johan, Pelfrey, and Maine, it's been about as bad or worse than that of the Nationals!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Daniel Murphy Discussions

Search the Daniel Murphy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? Dec '13 Sammy 1
David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
2013 Trade Candidate: Daniel Murphy (Sep '12) Sep '12 XFlushing Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••