Mets, Pelfrey look sharp against inep...

Mets, Pelfrey look sharp against inept Nats

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Mets, Pelfrey look sharp against inept Nats. In it, Newsday reports that:

The sun and warmth in Queens Saturday allowed you to see the possibilities of what a day of baseball at Citi Field could be like at its best.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

statement

Gainesville, FL

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Hopefully this will pick Pelf up. Next up is nead case Ollie. Let the prayers begin.
Truth Teller

Freehold, NJ

#2 Apr 25, 2009
statement wrote:
Hopefully this will pick Pelf up. Next up is nead case Ollie. Let the prayers begin.
Amen.
lil_pedro

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#3 Apr 25, 2009
Pedro Martinez is still available, get it done already
Jim

AOL

#5 Apr 26, 2009
A win is a win! Doesn't matter who it's against or how ya get it!
WangDangDoodle

Southampton, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2009
I am still very far from excited about this squad. Overpaid and going through the motions Beltran needs to really pick up his game. The starting pitching needs to be consistant and we better find a legimate player to put in left field or it's going to be a long season.
Gil Hodges

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2009
How do the Mets get another win today to sweep? Good Ollie shows up and they hit the ball to Elijah Dukes again.
kat

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Apr 26, 2009
WangDangDoodle wrote:
I am still very far from excited about this squad. Overpaid and going through the motions Beltran needs to really pick up his game. The starting pitching needs to be consistant and we better find a legimate player to put in left field or it's going to be a long season.
. WangDangDoodle you've been playing with your wang too much, Beltran needs to pick it up, huhhhhhh, he's leading the league in hitting, playing stellar defense what more do you want?????
dtrince

Capitol Heights, MD

#10 Apr 27, 2009
Nice day, but Oliver Perez is pitching... Hasn't had a decent start all year, though the year is young, Nationals run young phenom Jordan Zimmermann up there, who is the real deal; you'll all be impressed...
dtrince

Capitol Heights, MD

#11 Apr 27, 2009
WangDangDoodle wrote:
Starting pitching? What starting pitching... Save for Johan, Pelfrey, and Maine, it's been about as bad or worse than that of the Nationals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Murphy is spot on regrading the "Gay Lif... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BayAreaVoice 1
News The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sammy 1
News David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
More from around the web