Mets open second half by surrendering...

Mets open second half by surrendering to Braves

There are 83 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Mets open second half by surrendering to Braves. In it, Newsday reports that:

At this rate, Omar Minaya won't need to be calling other teams in the hope of making a trade that could salvage the second half of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Letzgometz

AOL

#86 Jul 18, 2009
MOS--very intuitive. It doesn't take long for anybody to figure our most unwelcome interloper out--does it?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#87 Jul 18, 2009
Letzgometz wrote:
MOS--very intuitive. It doesn't take long for anybody to figure our most unwelcome interloper out--does it?
That poster relly gets to you?...
Letzgometz

AOL

#88 Jul 18, 2009
Am I THAT obvious???? I think he and that Los Mets person are one of the same. I just wish there was some way to get rid of them, because I get very dizzy as I scroll past all of their worthless long- winded diatribes to get to read what normal, intelligent people like you have to say about the team that we (still!)root for.
Have a Sunny Sunday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Murphy is spot on regrading the "Gay Lif... Mar '15 BayAreaVoice 1
News The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sammy 1
News David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
More from around the web