Murphy working hard to become a good leftfielder

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Mar 22, 2009, titled Murphy working hard to become a good leftfielder. In it, Newsday reports that:

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - To keep Daniel Murphy's bat in the lineup, the Mets have to make sure he can use his glove, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tango

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 22, 2009
I said all along would be perfect at the 2 slot. I'm tired of Castillo and how he has handcuffed the team in signing another second baseman because of his contract. Now people are saying Castillo is best suited for the 2 slot because he will not hit well at the 8 hole. Guess what Luis, suck it up! You're getting paid 6 mil, and if I was the manager you would be riding the bench. I hope Murphy hits behind Reyes and Castillo 8th. Then I hope Castillo grows unhappy and starts playing like last yr so Manuel can sit him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Murphy is spot on regrading the "Gay Lif... Mar '15 BayAreaVoice 1
News The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sammy 1
News David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
More from around the web