Murphy's gaffe in left keys Mets' los...

Murphy's gaffe in left keys Mets' loss to Cards

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Murphy's gaffe in left keys Mets' loss to Cards. In it, Newsday reports that:

Before long, Ryan Church won't be the one on the bench any more. Not when Daniel Murphy keeps killing the Mets with his on-the-job training in leftfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jimsha

Babylon, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2009
DAG wrote:
HOW MANY TIMES IS DAVID WRIGHT GOING TO STRIKE OUT WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION?!?!?!
I cant take this for an entire season!
Murphy playing with his head up his butt. Wright not being clutch. Oliver Perez cant keep a 4 run lead!!!!
Why did my father have to be a Mets fan?!
Lets say this one more time. David Wright is the most overated ballplayer of our time!
Jim

AOL

#22 Apr 22, 2009
A lot of Mess fans are a great source for entertainment. It's April, the time for them to declare victory and take possession of the WS trophy or toss in the towel on the season. Evidently, this is the year of the towel tossing! Will you guys ever learn to just enjoy the games and wait till the end of a very long season before celebrating or crying? So many things can and probably will happen over the next 5 months so it's ridiculous to hang an entire season on a few games. It's a marathon, not a sprint!!!!!
1986 and counting!!!!!!!!!!
Can they 3peat??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Murphy is spot on regrading the "Gay Lif... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BayAreaVoice 1
News The Davis Dilemma: Deal Him or Deal with Him? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sammy 1
News David Wright Injury: Updates on Mets 3B's Hamst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News Daniel Murphy is New York Mets' Most Overrated ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 XFlushing Fan 1
News Mets Notes from the First Official Day of Sprin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Injury costs Murphy two to six weeks (Apr '10) Sep '12 Pearl L 2
More from around the web