Angels acquire Haren from Diamondbacks

Angels acquire Haren from Diamondbacks

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Angels acquire Haren from Diamondbacks. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The Angels were looking to make a counter move after rival Texas landed Cliff Lee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Haram

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Haren is not a game changer. He's no Cliff Lee. And he's no Osvalt. Angels improved but they gave up way too much and will pay too much for him the next 2 years. I don't understand this move. He's no slouch by any means but still. They got worked in this deal. The Astros will benefit the most because whoever gets Osvalt will have to pay more now based on what the Angels gave up to get Haren.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Haren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 5 Reasons Los Angeles Dodgers Won't Win 201... (Aug '14) Dec '14 dave 3
News Re Signing Dan Haren - What's Fair? (Oct '12) Oct '12 Barbara Schriebman 1
News Brian Duensing has quietly turned into a real f... (Aug '10) Aug '10 mr smooth 7
News BONSIGNORE: Question for Angels, Dodgers is if ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 thenvpack 2
News Snake eyes: Angels acquire former Pepperdine st... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Ace 1
News BONSIGNORE: Angels making all the right moves? (Jul '10) Jul '10 IE SPORTS FAN 1
News Los Angeles Angels bolster rotation by trading ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JRMaynard3 1
More from around the web