A-Rod suffers broken left hand as Yankees fall to Mariners, 4-2

Jul 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SILive.com

Felix Hernandez broke Alex Rodriguez's left hand when he hit him with a pitch in the eighth inning, and the Seattle Mariners ace picked up his fifth straight win in a 4-2 victory over the New York Yankees on Tuesday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Poe wittle A-Wod got an owie?
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

And Chavez will step in and pick up the slack.

That's what championship caliber teams do.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I was happy about dis intil I remember, I'm inna Nashinal Leege now. I gonna wish A-Rod a speedy recovering. Now dat we trade Hanley, iffy da Jankees want Jojo Reyes, dey kin have'em. I dont got no use for him no more.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
I was happy about dis intil I remember, I'm inna Nashinal Leege now. I gonna wish A-Rod a speedy recovering. Now dat we trade Hanley, iffy da Jankees want Jojo Reyes, dey kin have'em. I dont got no use for him no more.
Last time I checked Reyes was a SS - doubt he can play 3rd. He's not a very good athlete. Besides, the NYY already have the best SS in the ML - Cap is doing just fine.

Your slipping there, Ozz.

The Mutts manager job might be opening up soon.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
Hey Ozzie how ya been dude? Tell me about your season thus far...
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked Reyes was a SS - doubt he can play 3rd. He's not a very good athlete. Besides, the NYY already have the best SS in the ML - Cap is doing just fine.
Your slipping there, Ozz.
The Mutts manager job might be opening up soon.

He kin play third. I have him out dere in batting practice. I don wanna say he's a great third basemen... I mean, he's no gonna be a Ron Cey. But, he kin do it iify ju need him to do it.

An for da records, Jeter is da bess shortstop inna Major Leeges since da retiremen of da great Oswaldo Guillen....dat be Ozzie to you.
Billy Ringo

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
He kin play third. I have him out dere in batting practice. I don wanna say he's a great third basemen... I mean, he's no gonna be a Ron Cey. But, he kin do it iify ju need him to do it.
An for da records, Jeter is da bess shortstop inna Major Leeges since da retiremen of da great Oswaldo Guillen....dat be Ozzie to you.
Cey was a penguin - but could wobble pretty good.

As for Cap being the best SS since Oswaldo - well, certainly can't refudiate that
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cey was a penguin - but could wobble pretty good.
As for Cap being the best SS since Oswaldo - well, certainly can't refudiate that

My frien, ju da secon moss smart guy inna whole innernet.
Mets Fan Forever

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

That bald headed moron on WFAN Craig Carton started a rumor that the Stankees were gonna go after David Wright after A-Bum hurt his poor little pinkie. Mets GM Sandy Alderson better NOT even take any phone calls from Brian "The Pervert" Cashman or else Sandy might wind up like Morrie from "GOODFELLAS". Hey Sandy sign David Wright to his much deserved extension or else QUIT and become the night manager at 7-11 in Alaska or Iceland. THANK YOU!!!!!
Lets Play Ball

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Felix Hernandez "meant" to break Alex Rodriquez's hand!

And no good will come of it for Felix Hernandez.

Call it "Murphy's Law" or God don't like ugly ...

And if that was the ONLY way he could win, was to cheat - How Pathetic he IS!!!
Lets Play Ball

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Alex Rodriquez did an excellent job transitioning from SS position to be a great Third Baseman - Just for the record.

But, that's what great Athletes do.

Nice of you to give Jeter his just kudos.

And to extend a speedy recovery to Rodriquez.

Take Care, Ozzwaldo! ;
Lets Play Ball

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

EH, SHAD UP, LOOSESCREW 4EVA'! LOL !!
Mets Fan Forever wrote:
That bald headed moron on WFAN Craig Carton started a rumor that the Stankees were gonna go after David Wright after A-Bum hurt his poor little pinkie. Mets GM Sandy Alderson better NOT even take any phone calls from Brian "The Pervert" Cashman or else Sandy might wind up like Morrie from "GOODFELLAS". Hey Sandy sign David Wright to his much deserved extension or else QUIT and become the night manager at 7-11 in Alaska or Iceland. THANK YOU!!!!!
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Mets Fan Forever wrote:
Wrong could never play in the tough AL. Wrong is a laughing stock wussy - and is cursed to spend his entire career - such as it is -as a Mutt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Curtis Granderson Discussions

Search the Curtis Granderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jacoby Ellsbury, Yankees closing in on seven-ye... Dec '13 Mets Fan Forever 3
Mets Morning News: Mets interested in Peralta, ... Nov '13 XFlushing Fan 1
Why Jacoby Ellsbury, Matt Garza Are Wrong Targe... Nov '13 Comnsnse 1
New York Yankees Will be Forced to Rely on Agin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 npc 1
5 Bold Predictions for New York Yankees' Trade ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 chris 1
As New York Yankees' DL List Grows Should They ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 chris mari 1
Yankees closer Mariano worried about team if st... (Jul '13) Jul '13 tongue check 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••