Source: Red Sox trade Crisp to Royals...

Source: Red Sox trade Crisp to Royals for reliever

There are 7 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Source: Red Sox trade Crisp to Royals for reliever. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

The Boston Red Sox have traded outfielder Coco Crisp to the Kansas City Royals for reliever Ramon Ramirez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

ctredsoxfan

New Haven, CT

#1 Nov 19, 2008
awww. Coco played his little heart out in centerfield. I'm going to miss his thrilling dives and the flips over the bullpen wall! Good Luck Coco-you did us well!

Onward to another world series championship!!!2009!!
TampaBayRaysFan

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2008
Wow, I can't beleive you all traded him!! I remember watching him play for the New Haven Ravens back in the day.
Yankees Fan

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2008
ctredsoxfan wrote:
awww. Coco played his little heart out in centerfield. I'm going to miss his thrilling dives and the flips over the bullpen wall! Good Luck Coco-you did us well!
Onward to another world series championship!!!2009!!
Just another example how the red sox are a classless organization. They also charge their fans the most out of all major league ball clubs. And they call us the dark side?
ctredsoxfan

New Haven, CT

#6 Nov 20, 2008
Yankees Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Just another example how the red sox are a classless organization. They also charge their fans the most out of all major league ball clubs. And they call us the dark side?
you've got to be kidding me..They made that trade because it's going to benefit the organization, it was smart economically as well-something yankees fans don't know about-called fiscal responsiblity. So what if their ticket prices are high-wait to you get to the brand new toilet are the skanks dropping the prices? I don't think so. The Sox sell out game after game after game and that's not going to change. The Sox draw more than any other team on the road too. And there are now more Sox fans in CT.

REally...want classless...Hmmm A rod cheating on his wife with that trashy whore Madonna-you know what? they deserve each other. Classless...Steinbrenner jr and the laugh a minute comments he comes out with. Oh and let's not forget the yankees going on an all out shopping spree, no matter the cost, this off season. It's worked out so wonderfully for them in the past so hey -why not.
jeff

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2008
yankees fan...might i know you??? is your barn/shed painted ny pinstripe blue???

i was not pleased with this trade at all...once coc got on base, pitchers started to sweat a bit more, lost some concentration, and with a good soild base hit, with coco on 1st, there was going to be action at the plate, you cannot teach/coach SPEED... missing him already...
union jack

New Haven, CT

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Yankees Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Just another example how the red sox are a classless organization. They also charge their fans the most out of all major league ball clubs. And they call us the dark side?
He wants to start, the Sox are committed to Ellsbury. How is that classless? Stop projecting.
union jack

New Haven, CT

#10 Nov 21, 2008
jeff wrote:
yankees fan...might i know you??? is your barn/shed painted ny pinstripe blue???
i was not pleased with this trade at all...once coc got on base, pitchers started to sweat a bit more, lost some concentration, and with a good soild base hit, with coco on 1st, there was going to be action at the plate, you cannot teach/coach SPEED... missing him already...
Ellsbury does the same thing. I'll miss Coco but unless Coco wanted to be a fouth outfielder again this deal made sense for him and the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coco Crisp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coco Crisp returns from long DL stint as A's lo... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Fans rejoice as Seattle Mariners designate pitc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 johnnyj 1
News Family of 10-year-old files lawsuit against Bal... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eric Traska 1
News Recap: LA Angels vs. Oakland (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pablo 1
News Tigers to face Yankees in ALCS (Oct '12) Feb '13 Amused 2
News For now, Chicago White Sox going with Chris Getz (Apr '09) Apr '09 Marty S 2
News Speedy outfielder Joey Gathright joins Cubs (Dec '08) Jan '09 bird 57
More from around the web