MLB Trade Rumors: Carlos Marmol To Cincinnati Reds for Chris Heisey

Jul 4, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

By Sunday evening, the Chicago Cubs will have a new outfielder, Chris Heisey, and the Cincinnati Reds will have a new relief pitcher, Carlos Marmol.

Full Story

“2008 is not our year??? It may”

Since: Dec 07

VIRGINIA, Il

#1 Jul 4, 2010
It sounds a little out there but BYRD is no spring chicken and has had only one above average year. He is having an extra good year so far. I am afraid he will spend so time on the DL with all these diving catches he makes. The only way you make this trade is if you can trade one of our outfielders, I wopuld sooner trade LEE or RAMIREZ.
fustrated cubby fan

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 4, 2010
I felt sorry for Lilly today. They saw he was struggling and just left him in until the score was so bad there was no way the cubs could have come back and win.

I'd rather they shop big z.

I am afraid I do not understand why they keep getting outfielders. They need pitching.

With the fans walking out today, it should send a message to the front office. However.....
reds_fan

Delaware, OH

#3 Aug 16, 2010
heisey is an excellent outfielder, and a good hitter.. hate to see the reds lose him!!! but i know what you mean about no pitching. the reds done it for years, traded guys time after time and getting no good pitchers. we have finally turned that around and have a sound team. the cubbies need to do what cincy did clean house, from owner to manager then youll see results....(GO REDS)

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 18, 2010
On the news, they traded Lee for 3 minor league pitchers and giving away cash as well.

“Do Da John Wall Dance! LOL!!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2010
no way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Heisey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reds overcome Soler's HR, beat Cubs 7-5 Aug 28 bob 3
Chances of Each Important Cincinnati Reds Playe... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Big Al 1
October 6th, 2012 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jerry 1
Peavy goes 4 innings, White Sox beat Reds 13-10 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ozzie Guillen 1
Red Reposter rings in the new year (Jan '12) Jan '12 rose fan 1
Reyes gets hit, lifted from game in first inning (Sep '11) Sep '11 Talkin to losers 4
Reds Crush Yankees 10-2 (Jun '11) Jul '11 Lets Play Ball 8
•••
•••

Chris Heisey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••