the day in photos earthquake & tsunam...

the day in photos earthquake & tsunami aftermath & Swiss carnival, Libya clashes and more

There are 1 comment on the www.washingtonpost.com story from Mar 14, 2011, titled the day in photos earthquake & tsunami aftermath & Swiss carnival, Libya clashes and more. In it, www.washingtonpost.com reports that:

Journalists and their supporters march during a protest against the arrests of journalists in Istanbul. Osman Orsal / Reuters pict

Tsunami's Wrath : Bill Weir Reports : After landing in Tokyo, sticking radiation detectors to our collars and driving seven hours through the moonless night,

we saw the first signs of the tsunami's wrath on the road to the Sendai airport.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/japan-tsunami-disaster-nightlines-bill-weir-reports-devastation/story?id=13135116

Avalanche prevention, beauty pageant, Wisconsin protests, Crufts Dog Show and more from around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.washingtonpost.com.

Another rough day Japan

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 14, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryce Harper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Braves announcers continue to hammer Bryce Harper Jul 2 Fart news 2
News Recap: Washington vs. Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
News Nats, Cubs both look to right their ships (Aug '13) Aug '13 BIONIC BIPPY 1
News MLB notes: Bryce Harper texts manager 'Play me ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Trade Him 1
News B.J. Uptona s RBI single in 10th inning sends B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hector 2
News Gonzalez allows 1 hit in Nats' 8-1 win over Reds (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Syria's deadliest month (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web