Pitching fails as White Sox fall to Indians

John Danks continued his recent struggles and the White Sox bullpen turned a close game into an Indians blowout as the Sox lost 9-3 in Cleveland on Tuesday night. Read more

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Sep 2, 2008
MEMO TO OSWALDO: THIS JUST IN......BOONE LOGAN IS TERRIBLE, MIKE MACDOUGAL IS TERRIBLE....HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU SEE THIS WITH YOUR OWN EYES. YOU HAVE 10 GUYS NOW IN THE BULLPEN, NO NEED TO USE THESE DOUBLE A PITCHERS.

Why are you so horrible at handling a pitching staff? You will blow this to the piranhas if you keep being out-managed.

MEMO TO KENNY: YOUR MANAGER IS ABOUT TO HAVE A MELTDOWN, GET THE SPIN-DOCTORS READY!!!!!

“Stimulate THIS!”

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Sep 2, 2008
Also, Oswaldo, you have dropped 5 out of the last 6 with the "slugger" lineup. Starting Weednesday, how about going strictly with a speed lineup and see what happens.
Richard

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2008
Bruno-
1. MacDougal was only sox pitcher not to give up a run.
2. Who do you want him to bring in losing 9-3 in the eigth? Jenks?
G Funk

Genoa, IL

#4 Sep 3, 2008
Don't get me wrong......I have a soft spot for Crede. However, I have a softer spot for winning. Uribe at 3rd made Crede pretty expendible, and I think that, as crazy as it sounds, Uribe is better at 3rd. I also think that last night was Joe's final game in our pinstripes........very sad, but a part of this great game.
Wildfire

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2008
hope your wrong...
liquid1

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 3, 2008
sox are done for. it's only a matter of time before they realize it. Lets take a look see; we have no starting pitching worth bragging about, we have no speed, our fastest guy is hurt, our newest addition (JR.) is hurt, our allstar third baseman is hurt (again), our mvp is now hurt, our bullpen is hurt, and weak, and ozzie always puts the wrong guy in there. As soon as he put logan in yesterday i knew we were screwed. Sox are going nowhere. even if they manage to make the playoffs, not having any pitching will make it nearly impossible to win anything. it was fun while it lasted.
liquid1

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Yup, i love JOEY TOO! but you know what, his back is pretty messed up. he can't go a couple of weeks without it acting up. we are in contention, and need to have our best guys out there. It's been nice knowin ya Joe, but i think it's time you, "Come back to philly JOEY. Say hello to some old friends of ours."
terry from iowa

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2008
We have seen the end of Crede. He will be out of baseball and rightly so as his health is more important. As for the Sox, they seem to be just going thru the motions now that they have a 7 game lead in the division. Just kidding. I do hope "someone" blows a gasket and gets this team to wake up before it is too late.

“Stimulate THIS!”

West Frankfort, IL

#9 Sep 3, 2008
G Funk wrote:
Don't get me wrong......I have a soft spot for Crede. However, I have a softer spot for winning. Uribe at 3rd made Crede pretty expendible, and I think that, as crazy as it sounds, Uribe is better at 3rd. I also think that last night was Joe's final game in our pinstripes........very sad, but a part of this great game.
Totally agree, when Uribe was in there for that 3 week stint, he played flawless 3rd while Joe led the league in errors. His agent Boras is going to have a very tough sell getting Joe a new contract in the off-season. too bad, he was home grown and would have liked to see him retire many years from now in a ChiSox Uni.

Ozzie, if you can't get all your Latino brothers fired up with your "hot blood", we are screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't Pay for Saves (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lefty 49 1
News Every Team's Juiciest Storyline, Post MLB Winte... (Dec '11) Dec '11 sportscrunch 1
News AP source: Feliciano moving from Mets to Yankees (Dec '10) Dec '10 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Reliever Feliciano going from Mets to Yankees (Dec '10) Dec '10 FlushingFan 1
News His Patience doesn't pay (May '09) May '09 Claude Pepper 2
News White Sox send pitcher Javier Vazquez to Braves... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nada Surf 9
News White Sox youth movement is a plan for present,... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nada Surf 15
More from around the web