LA Angels rally past Boston Red Sox, ...

LA Angels rally past Boston Red Sox, advance to ALCS

There are 26 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Oct 11, 2009, titled LA Angels rally past Boston Red Sox, advance to ALCS. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Bobby Abreu and the Angels were all smiles as they rallied past the Boston Red Sox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hector the Projector

Largo, FL

#22 Oct 13, 2009
Billy Ringo wrote:
Angels have gone as far as they can.
Yankees in 6.
I concur. The 6th game will be won at Yankee Stadium.
NYorker

Ossining, NY

#23 Oct 18, 2009
The Union sold Us wrote:
hell noo roid sox and yankees make me so angry first of all boston haves prejudice people most craziest fans will boo you for a f*cking bad play it happens it pros sport dumb azz throwing pizza 2nd highest drunken driver. for yankees fans still trying to buy world series wow u have f*uckin all star OMG ANGELS STILL SWEPT UR AZZ EARLY IN THE SEASON WE OWN UR AZZ. AS THECHEATIN ROID SOX DID TO US ANGELS FANS OWN US. ANYTHING ELSE R U SHOULD BE WORRY IF THAT reNIGHTMARE START AGAIN FOR rYANKEES AS IM SEEING HERE IN THIS rSERIES ANGELS GOT THE YANKEES RNUMBERS.WE DONT HAVE ROID RROD,TEX,C.C SABATHIA, MATSUI,N RF#CKIN NICK SWISHER OMG WE ANGELS GOING TOO LAUGH R AZZ OFF RIF WE BEAT YAH MAFIA ReYANKEES.
Yankees R about to sweep The angels srry a sses because of all The retarted errors ur team makes and Redsox won game 4 of ALCS because of ortiz hu was in steroids so of The redsox werent tainted yankees would have won
NYorker

Ossining, NY

#24 Oct 18, 2009
Yankees would have won 2004 ALCS of ortiz and manny werent on their birth control pills but still we gunna go undeafeated in The playoffs
NYorker

Ossining, NY

#25 Oct 18, 2009
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Angels beating the yankees, worth all the money.
Angels will get swept

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#26 Oct 18, 2009
NYorker wrote:
<quoted text> Angels will get swept
The way the Angels are playing defencsively in that last game I would think so too.

Since: Jun 09

West Rutland, VT

#27 Oct 19, 2009
Watching the Angels on defense, is kinda like watching the Mets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Abreu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Bold Predictions for New York Yankees' Trade ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 chris 1
News Umpire forgets to count to 4, again (Jul '11) Jul '11 Pound_Puppy 6
News Inbox: Who will emerge at third for Angels? (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jake 1
News Angels don't get picked on (Jun '10) Jun '10 jonny 1
News Tribe Falls to Angels (Apr '10) Apr '10 cherszp 1
News Pineiro pitches slumping Angels past Yankees 5-3 (Apr '10) Apr '10 cachi 1
News Matsui gets first game-winning hit for Angels (Apr '10) Apr '10 Mike 1
More from around the web