LA Angels rally past Boston Red Sox, advance to ALCS

Oct 11, 2009 Full story: The Jersey Journal 26

Bobby Abreu and the Angels were all smiles as they rallied past the Boston Red Sox.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim Poh Sung

Valencia, Spain

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Anyone can tell me where to watch matches online as well as highlights apart from www.chicagocubs.cc ?
Thank you very much in advance
real lousy chowdah

Largo, FL

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Sweet Caroline my a-ss !

Boston blows and the entire country is better off for it.

Long live the funeral in Bahhstin.
Chandler

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Angels deserve it, Boston doesn't. No class-too many players in over their head. Boston is a classless ball club. Petroia is only player worth his salary.
RubberPea

AOL

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Roidsox CHEAT!!
real lousy chowdah

Largo, FL

#5 Oct 11, 2009
RubberPea wrote:
Roidsox CHEAT!!
It's official ..... 2004 *- 2007 *

1918 rules !
California

Pico Rivera, CA

#6 Oct 11, 2009
...LOL! who got the last laugh?
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#7 Oct 11, 2009
Chandler wrote:
Angels deserve it, Boston doesn't. No class-too many players in over their head. Boston is a classless ball club. Petroia is only player worth his salary.
Your IQ is about 2 points lower then a peeled grape.

“My pitbull hates michael vick!”

Since: Sep 09

N-folk, VA

#8 Oct 11, 2009
Chandler wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself...
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#9 Oct 11, 2009
MaryJane1031 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another grape heard from!!!!

“My pitbull hates michael vick!”

Since: Sep 09

N-folk, VA

#10 Oct 11, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Another grape heard from!!!!
I'm not even an Angel's fan...I just love to see the Red Sox loose...it gets you Boston fan's panties in a bunch...because deep down you know your team is not all that great...
The Union sold Us

North Hills, CA

#11 Oct 11, 2009
MaryJane1031 wrote:
<quoted text>
man u forgot the yankees talking sh*t omg 2nd highest payroll team angels umm angels been owning they still talking bs dont make sense i hate the yankees n roid sox they f*ckin cheat yankees wtf u getin all that money mlb need a salery cap
The Union sold Us

North Hills, CA

#12 Oct 11, 2009
hell noo roid sox and yankees make me so angry first of all boston haves prejudice people most craziest fans will boo you for a f*cking bad play it happens it pros sport dumb azz throwing pizza 2nd highest drunken driver. for yankees fans still trying to buy world series wow u have f*uckin all star OMG ANGELS STILL SWEPT UR AZZ EARLY IN THE SEASON WE OWN UR AZZ. AS THE CHEATIN ROID SOX DID TO US ANGELS FANS OWN US. ANYTHING ELSE U SHOULD BE WORRY IF THAT NIGHTMARE START AGAIN FOR YANKEES AS IM SEEING HERE IN THIS SERIES ANGELS GOT THE YANKEES NUMBERS.WE DONT HAVE ROID ROD,TEX,C.C SABATHIA, MATSUI,N F#CKIN NICK SWISHER OMG WE ANGELS GOING TOO LAUGH R AZZ OFF IF WE BEAT YAH MAFIA YANKEES.

Since: Jun 09

Flushing, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2009
How is this possible?

Blow Suxx Nation has the best starting pitching in the ML. Just ask them, they'll tell you. They also have the best RP in the ML. Just ask them, they'll tell you.

Lester loses
Beckett loses
Papsmear blows game 3.

Li'l Pappy is done.
real lousy chowdah

Largo, FL

#14 Oct 12, 2009
Jon Lester will have some rest for his next start ..... in April.
Meanwhile, Theo "Blunder Boy" Epstein will once again look in the junkpile for some low risk - high reward pitchers to go on the cheap and fatten John Henry's wallet.
They'll slap some more green paint on the tiny, dilapidated ballpark and continue to hoodwink their naive fans into thinking they'll be a contender in 2010.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#15 Oct 12, 2009
Patriots lose, Red Sox get swept after being a strike away from winning a game.

Priceless.
Lolita Blackman

Valencia, Spain

#16 Oct 12, 2009
Go Patriots, go... www.patriotscom.com
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#17 Oct 12, 2009
The Union sold Us wrote:
hell noo roid sox and yankees make me so angry first of all boston haves prejudice people most craziest fans will boo you for a f*cking bad play it happens it pros sport dumb azz throwing pizza 2nd highest drunken driver. for yankees fans still trying to buy world series wow u have f*uckin all star OMG ANGELS STILL SWEPT UR AZZ EARLY IN THE SEASON WE OWN UR AZZ. AS THE CHEATIN ROID SOX DID TO US ANGELS FANS OWN US. ANYTHING ELSE U SHOULD BE WORRY IF THAT NIGHTMARE START AGAIN FOR YANKEES AS IM SEEING HERE IN THIS SERIES ANGELS GOT THE YANKEES NUMBERS.WE DONT HAVE ROID ROD,TEX,C.C SABATHIA, MATSUI,N F#CKIN NICK SWISHER OMG WE ANGELS GOING TOO LAUGH R AZZ OFF IF WE BEAT YAH MAFIA YANKEES.
Where did you go to school? Cracker Jack High?
Swami sez

Largo, FL

#18 Oct 12, 2009
I can see Terry Francona walking away from his Boston Socks contract and sign on as coach of the Harlem Globetrotters.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Oct 12, 2009
OneRyder wrote:
Patriots lose, Red Sox get swept after being a strike away from winning a game.
Priceless.
Angels beating the yankees, worth all the money.

Since: Jun 09

North Attleboro, MA

#21 Oct 13, 2009
Angels have gone as far as they can.

Yankees in 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Abreu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Bold Predictions for New York Yankees' Trade ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 chris 1
Umpire forgets to count to 4, again (Jul '11) Jul '11 Pound_Puppy 6
Inbox: Who will emerge at third for Angels? (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jake 1
Angels don't get picked on (Jun '10) Jun '10 jonny 1
Tribe Falls to Angels (Apr '10) Apr '10 cherszp 1
Pineiro pitches slumping Angels past Yankees 5-3 (Apr '10) Apr '10 cachi 1
Matsui gets first game-winning hit for Angels (Apr '10) Apr '10 Mike 1
More from around the web