Marlins won't soon forget pain, joy o...

Marlins won't soon forget pain, joy of 2003 trip to Fenway Park

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Marlins won't soon forget pain, joy of 2003 trip to Fenway Park. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Get your Marlins Tickets now! were feeling good about themselves. Since dropping to a season-low 10 games below .500, they were 21-11 heading into a three-game interleague series at Fenway Park six years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Hussian

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Jun 15, 2009
2003: BEST POST SEASON/SEASON IN HISTORY

go marlins!
Native Floridian

Australia

#2 Jun 16, 2009
It is going to be another beat down...GO RED SOX!!!!!
nick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Fredi your going to have to
pitch JJ every day...
todd

Bonita Springs, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2009
The Marlins are going to win tonight and send all the "Massholes" home in tears...GO FISH!
Al in NJ

Jamison, PA

#5 Jun 16, 2009
Tonight's game kind of went as expected; Sox getting a big inning against Volstad who would break at the first sight of blood.

Volstad is young but his delivery was ripe for a team like the Sox to pounce on.

I'm scared to see what happens with Miller on the mound tomorrow; looks like the best chance is Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Mueller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Mueller resigns as Chicago Cubs' hitting c... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BionicBippy 1
News Expect Red Sox offense to be smash hit (Dec '10) Dec '10 nodemyhere 1
News Sox finally flex their muscles (May '10) May '10 money ball 8
News Series hero Roberts has lymphoma (May '10) May '10 Eddie 1
News He's No Agent Of Change (Nov '07) Nov '07 Matt 2
News Dodgers fire Murray as hitting coach (Jun '07) Jun '07 pajoyo 5
More from around the web